No two persons learn at the same rate even if the corporate training is given by the same instructor through the same learning model. So, for optimum learning and development (L&D) from the corporate training, you often need to switch to other modules to get the best of the workspace Learning Management System (LMS) and from your employees.
Blended learning delivers just that!
What is Blended Learning?
Blended learning combines online learning environment with the conventional face-to-face classrooms for optimum learning output. That means, in this context, the corporate training blends various learning models to make learning result-oriented ( = to meet the economic goals of the organization).
The list presents all the types of blended learning:
- Station Rotation
- Lab Rotation
- Individual Rotation
- Flipped Classrooms
- A La Carte
- Enriched Virtual
(The list is taken from blendedlearning.org). It’s for the instructor to decide which methodology suits well for their learners. That way you integrate the learning paths for training large sets of skills.
How do you benefit from Blended Learning?
Called sometimes as ‘hybrid learning,’ blended learning combines various learning strategies for optimum results. Some of the top benefits of blended instruction are given here below.
- Make room for every employee to learn and develop. When you strategize your corporate training with hybrid learning, you are putting the best foot forward in all aspects. The employees’ point of view, you give an equal opportunity by creating a conducive environment for them to enhance their skill sets to meet the economic objectives of your organization. That happens only when everyone who participates in the training contributes to their organizational goals.
- Time saved on corporate training is investment saved. Since this strategy utilizes every feasible way (offline or online) to train employees, your organization saves big on investment by cutting huge on time constraint expenses. Isn’t it good to cut and save the budget wherever it is possible?
- Improved learner engagement & evaluation. Blended instruction incorporates learning methods suitable for every learner involved in corporate training. Thus, improving their engagement as a whole. This increased participation in the training also leads to better evaluation of each of the participants. This may lead to better cooperation among the participants themselves. Besides, trainers can take attendance as well as feedback from the personnel for training evaluation.
- Better teaching pedagogy. Blended learning gives enough room even to the instructors. It helps teachers try various pedagogical methods in corporate training and incorporate better grasping techniques/resources such as PowerPoint, Audio & Video, animation, infographics and so on. In the Instructor-led Trainings (ILTs), trainers may include any of the above to teach concepts better than the lone conventional methods.
- Cost-saving corporate training. If you consider only one kind of methodology or technique for corporate training, it takes a longer time and may or may not be effective for the whole of the cohort. If you throw your weight behind various models of blended instruction, that yields expected outcomes at a minimal budget allocation for your organization’s L&D.
In BizLMS, you have it all! You have the classrooms/ILTs modules built at its core for workspaces across the spectrum of businesses. Try out its demo site to learn more about the platform and to know how it solves your corporate training needs.